Any embarassing moments while riding | Beautiful woman.
Barrel Beauty Asked: Any embarassing moments while riding?
1. I was showing at state with my grandma's Arabian mare, Monet. We had a table next to her stall that I was siting by. She had a stall guard so s cod look out and see everything. I set my water bottle down to go touch-up my hair before my class. She took my water bottle and spilled it all over her face and then flung the water bottle half way down the aisle. (She loves to get her face wet) So I went into the class with a horse who's face was soaked with water. The judge pointed out that her face looked like she had just received a bath. I even had her face with "horse makeup"(eye glow stuff you put on their muzzle and eyes)
2. That same day in another classs I dropped my reins because I was so nervous. So I was loping trying to pickup my reins. I was laughing really hard becasue I felt like an idiot.So when we went to the line up the judge moved me to 2nd because I dropped the reins.He said he would have 3rd me ,but rode good and how I was enjoying myself while I was making a huge mistake.
At a barrel race I was wearing a button up shirt with the snaps.
So coming around the third on the backside I pull myself forward and my shirt hangs on the saddle horse (I have a tall horn). Running on the way home my shirt is half open where the horn unsnapped my shirt.
Another time I had my bra caught on the saddle horn and was trying to get unstuck between the 1st and the 2nd. That crap happens more often that you would believe!
I went on a trail ride with this guy I had a huge crush on. We were on his horses, and little did i know I was on the horse with the most horrible lope. I could barely hang on due to how rough her lope was and when we took a sharp turn i fell right off as well as being hung up. I tried to play it off, but when I really couldn't get my foot out of the stirrup, I had no choice but to ask for help. I was sooo embarrassed.
Keep in mind my horse is 4… and a TB.
I recently took him to a local FFA show because they needed some hunt seat horses, so I volunteered thinking it would be a good experience for him.
He would NOT stand still in the halter class so I had to walk him around in circles the whole time.
Then, when we were warming up for the flat class he bucked me off and took off running around the arena while other people were in there warming up -_-
I wanted to die. But not before I killed him.
Haha, I have lots!
1. At 4-H County fair I fell off my horse during a Ride-A-Buck class, but I ended up getting 2nd because I still had my dollar until I was nolonger on the horse!
2. I just registered for my classes at a show and was walking away from the registration booth reading the class list when I reached the top of the stairs and didn't look up in time to stop walking….almost took a couple people out while tumbling down the rest of the stairs lol
3. Horse peeing in the lineup…and wasn't done when they called my name to collect my ribbon.
While trail riding, we were going down a rough declining path and there was some brush in the way. I decided to let the horse, Banjo, pick his own way since I figured he would know best. Apparently he didn't. He tried to go right through it and when he tripped a bit, I lost my own balance and fell off the left side of him. I did manage to land on my feet. My friend who was leading us looked at me and said, "Did you just fall?" When I said yeah, he said, "Well, I figured that was either the ugliest dismount or the most graceful fall I'd ever seen." lol
On the same horse, different day. Some friends and I were getting ready to go galloping up a trail. We were waiting patiently for some of our calmer friends to get to the top. I was sitting with my feet out of the stirrups since I would sometimes ride without them. Something I should mention is that I was so in-tune with this horse and the slightest pressure or lack thereof got him to do what I wanted. When I saw our other friends were at the top of the hill I turned to ask if everyone was ready. When I turned, I apparently pushed my hand forward slightly because Banjo shot off like a rocket. Being completely unprepared, I flipped backwards over his left hindquarters. Being the good horse he was, he stopped as soon as he felt me fall because I didn't have the thinking capacity to let go of the reins. I opened my eyes to see hooves and scrambled to my feet quickly. Everyone was asking if I was okay, but I couldn't help but laugh. I loved that horse.
i did a sponsored fancy dress horse ride in aid of dc kershaws hospice.. i dressed up as a clown, when i got back to the yard after a 10mile hack and i dismounted.. i realized i had been riding around the streets for 10miles with a huge tear down the back of my pants!
Oh, plenty. I was at a show one summer. My barrel run had gone PERFECT so far. Until my shirt got caught on the saddle horn going around the first barrel. It RIPPED it off. (button-up) Luckily I had a tank-top on under it. It flew up in my face, and I couldn't see anything at all. Well, my horse new the pattern really well, so he went on to the 3rd barrel. I had no clue when the next barrel was going to be there, so I just hung on and let him do his thing. As he was rounding the third barrel, it slung me sideways. I was barely hanging on the side of the saddle. 1 foot in the stirrup, just clinging on for dear life, hoping Jack would stop. We maneged to get 1st place, and lots of heck for that for a LONG time.