Danielle Asked: what should I do??????
okay so Im writing a story that is going to be kind of like the Dark Secrets series by Elizabeth Chandler but I don't know if I should make the mom die or have her stay alive and turn the story into a mystery. I want the story to be interesting but I think both a mystery and a murder mystery sounds good, Im boarder line here so please help! There's going to be a bit of romance too. heres what I have so far:
It was dark when I was suddenly awaken by the uneasy air. Something was wrong, the emptiness that surrounded me felt full. I was just about to throw my covers across myself and get out of bed to see what was wrong, when I suddenly heard a loud thud. My heart started racing I didnt know weather to get out of bed and see what was wrong or wait and listen. I convinced myself that it was nothing, just mother up late walking around or that she just went to sleep and her nightly read slipped from her limp, sleeping hands. I crawled in to bed having told myself it was nothing and closed my eyes hoping sleep would find me. I had my eyes closed for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes trying to sleep, but I just couldnt shake the feeling that something was wrong. Finally, I decided to get up and settle the matter. I swung my legs to the right and leapt of out the foamy mattress. I walked across the cool cherry wood floors to my door, then I slowly slid it open with a shaky hand. I peered out the crack I had made and saw nothing only darkness illuminated by the moonlight. I opened the door wider and slipped through it walking straight the gripping the banister that was only a few feet away. I walked past the bathroom turning my head slightly to the right to check if anyone was there. No one. I kept walking passing more rooms and looking into them, still no one. I began to doubt my suspicions and turned back to my room, when I heard low, frustrated whispers coming from my mothers room. I crept closer to the turn in the banister. Then I got to my mothers door and laid my head onto it gently and listened.
I told you, you only had until tonight! A male voice yelled in a whisper, Times running out. I cant keep giving you more chances.
I know, I know. I-I just need a little more time. A shaky female voice said. I guessed it was my mother but there was no way to be sure.
There was a soft thud on something hard, a nightstand maybe, and a whimper from my mother.
Listen, you have until tomorrow night. And if you cant do it by then, then its over, for good. A new calmer voice whispered.
These things take time. Please I have a little girl. My mother said with a little more confidence than before.
Shes not a little girl. The voice that was once calm said furiously.
And you dont have anymore time! The more masculine voice said. Then there was another soft thud.
You cant do this, Ill call the police. What were they talking about doing that was so bad that my mother threatened to call the police?
There was a thud and I knew who would speak next, Damn it Jane, youre making this harder than it should be! We hate this job as much as you but we have to do this. Just do as we say and we wont harm you or your little girl.
Shes not a little girl! How many times do I have to say that?
Shut up boy! I heard the sharp sound of skin on skin, Now Jane well be back tomorrow. Remember this is your last chance.
I heard footsteps headed my way and I quickly bolted from the door trying to be as quiet as possible. I ran into my room and got into bed, closed my eyes, and pretended to sleep. I heard my heart thumping hard in my chest. The heavy clunk of boots got closer to my room. I opened my eyes briefly and saw my door glided open. A foot stepped in with hesitation, then a second foot came in. The shadowy figure came closer to my bed and I shut my eyes.
Itll be okay. I felt a hot breath whisper just inches from my cheek, Ill take care of you no matter what. I felt lips brush down my cheek and to the corner of my mouth. The touch of his mouth was so slight I almost didnt know it happened till after he kissed and I felt his warm breathing. Half of me wanted to push him away and the other half wanted to pull him closer.
Come on boy. Let her sleep. I heard the other man speak. I guessed he was standing in the doorway.
I wasnt going to wake her, shes to beautiful when she sleeps to be woken. The person stepped back and soon my door was closed.
Should I get up? I thought. Or should I wait until the morning? I wanted to get up but my body was frozen out of shock and sleepiness. I fell asleep thinking about what I had heard.
What would they do to my mother if she didnt deliver? Would they kill her? Kidnap her?What is that it they wanted?
So what do you guys think, should I make her mom die or should she live? Any advice on how I can improve this would be helpful!
Danielle Asked: Why are the "mommy wars" escalating these days?
I was ringing up a woman with an infant at the upscale grocery store where I work part-time (I attend college full-time as a nursing major).I complimented her on her beautiful baby, and she goes into a RANT about all of the selfish women who work wouldn't even notice that their babies' eyes change color or the way they begin to communicate at two months old because they are working and miss everything important.I was floored–what if I had kids?Many other cashiers at my work DO have kids, and they are there to pay the bills.This tart could have very easily said some very hurtful things to one of them instead of me.
It seems as though mothers who work are catching more flack than ever now for allegedly "choosing money over their children."Some questions for the pro SAHM crowd:
1) What if you have $30,000+ in student loans to pay for a career you started that are gaining interest every day?Should your husband be responsible for your debt?
2) What if you worked hard in attaining your career but want children as well?If all mothers were stay-at-home moms, there would be a HUGE shortage in teachers and nurses.Would that be a good thing for society?Think of all the women who taught you in school or took care of your medical needs; most of them probably had children of their own!
3) Why are working mothers insulted when SAHM's are referred to as "full-time moms", when a working mother has the same responsibilities.With that logic, the working mom has TWO full-time jobs!
4) Most men want a woman with career plans.Scenario at a party or other singles scene:"What are your future plans?What is your major/career field?Let me guess…you have accounting written all over you, you seem so smart." "Oh, I want to get married and be a stay-at-home-mom.""Oh, excuse me, I see my friend over there…" and the man scrams.
5) One of my best friends is a SAHM with three children.Her husband has been laid off twice in the past three years, and they've already been forced to move once (their home was foreclosed, and now they rent).They both had working moms growing up, so I don't see their rational here.They constantly struggle financially, and they are always close to having no money in the bank.They have NO savings at all.The oldest one will be college-age in a couple years (the youngest is three).Why do they feel the family would be done a disservice if my friend gets at least a part-time job, or works on a degree?I fear for their future.My friend's husband already has had one stint put in because of a mild heart attack.My friend has NOTHING to fall back on work-experience or education-wise if something happens to her husband.
Danielle Asked: Calcium Supplements Safe during Pregnancy?
I've been taking calcium supplements. My husband and are are trying to conceive.
I was looking at the bottle today and reading the inactive ingredients and was a little alarmed. Are these things safe to consume (especially during pregnancy?) Here are the 'other' ingredients:
hydroxpropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, Crospovidone, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, magnesium Sterate, Triacetin, TITANIUM DIOXCIDE, POLYETHYLENE, Glycol, Carnauba Wax, FD&C assorted colors.
Danielle Asked: My eye is bigger than the other?! help plz?
Ok.. my eye is bigger than the other, is their a natural remedy, and can u do anything about it with makeup?? thx(:
Danielle Asked: How can i get over this embarassing moment?
I was crazily dancing in my room, Today i decided to let my EXTREMELY curly hair down and it was going everywhere i looked like bob Marley except puffier, Anyways i was dancing crazily with my hair going everywhere and my crush walked past on the other side of the rode just staring up at me i was like omg and went straight to my computer and typed to him "LOL I just saw u looking up at my window dancing lmao
that wasn't embarassing at all lmao"
He only lives up the road so he will get it soon but i feel SOO freaking embarassed!!! What should i do? I am freaking out here!!!
Incoming search terms:
- Faiza beauty cream side effects
- faiza cream side effects
- side effects of faiza beauty cream
- side effects of using faiza cream
- side effects faiza cream
- faiz beauty cream side effects
- side effects of fiaza
- side effects for faiza cream
- what are the side effects of using faieeza cream
- what are the side effects of using faiza beauty cream
Danielle Asked: Do you think I like him… or am I only in love with his voice?
I don't know if I like him… or if I am just… in love with his voice.
There is a boy in drama club and choir with me. His singing voice is not of this world in inhuman beauty. I have yet to find a voice which compares.. except maybe Luciano Pavarotti (the famous italian tenor). No, I'm not exaggerating.
He is a tenor with an insane range, and yet he has the rich, deepness of a baritone, and the clarity of an angel. His vibrato is effortless and consistent.
We are friends, and I am also a singer. He talks about my voice as I talk about his. I am a coloratura soprano, and when we sing together, our vibratos shimmer at the exact same frequency. Our blend is… perfect.
When we were singing together the other day, I had this mini epiphany that I might like him. He is a gentleman, and I respect him and love his conversation. He is extremely tall and has looks to match his voice.
I guess the thing is… I'm a little afraid to like him. As you can probably imagine, many girls have fangirl crushes on him. I am pretty in a cute way, but not all that confident. However, I am the only one with a voice of his caliber.
Should I go for it?
Danielle Asked: What Do You Think About My Beauty Videos?
Subscribe if you likeeee <3
Im getting a HD camera ASAP. Quality will get bettta'.
Danielle Asked: So. Some makeup tips? ?
Just gonna start wearing makeup, is almost 14, and I have acne every now and then (it gets worse in spring-fall since I live in a hot state, so it's been getting pretty bad since winter) AND I was curious with a few questions, answer if you'd like? ;]
1. What type of makeup should I buy? Like I know there's a bunch of different kinds but remember I'm starting and I don't wanna go glamzilla asap with expensive makeup.
2. What type of makeup should I wear? Lipgloss- blush, stuff like that
3. I have fair skin, and I have dark brown curly hair and dark brown eyes with medium length black lashes? Any particular makeup I should wear?
Danielle Asked: I hate myself for being lesbian?
I'm 17. I recently decided to stop being in denial and face the facts and ever since I just hate myself so much like I just wanna be normal. Do any of you have any tips on how I can feel comfortable and proud of myself?
Danielle Asked: Whats wrong with my doggie? ?
She is losing hair in spots on her back and sides. Vet said may be allergic to food so I completely changed her diet. Wasn't it. Only getting worse. Have tried sensitive skin shampoo and vitamins, nothing is working. Help my puppy please