Miss K Asked: Where can i find a supplier?
I wanted to start up a online shop selling stuff like beauty + make up products and cute stationary stuff like you find in korea and that but i cant find a supplier … Help ?
xXTheKidXx Asked: does it really happen? that korean people hates foreigner?
and every woman in korea always maintain their beauties, and their so rude to foreigner, hates malay people….
and i think if you move and work to korea from other country you will not got happy but sadness…
what is your opinion about the fact that i read from internet…?
Sasuke12 Asked: Do korean women like black men?
Im just asking so please no rude comments.And i know its kind of rare to see those kind of couples.So im a black guy and i have a big crush on my friend and she is korean and she is from south korea and i think she is beautiful her hair is so pretty to and were both 19.And we knew each other almost 2 years and i am nice to her and i am respectful i do look at her alot because i am so in love with her and i do get nervous sometimes like my friend can tell i like her.And we do chat alot on facebook plus she has been liking almost all my photos and shes been saying i look so handsome in my pictures.And sometimes when im having a sad day she tries to cheer me up and she did say that im the nicest person she ever met and she was saying im her precious friend and she was very surprised when i spoke korean and i do make her laugh as well and she also said i should visit korea sometimes if i have the chance.So i do want to ask her out but i don't know if i have a chance.So should i ask her out on a date?
Incoming search terms:
- do korean girls like black guys
- korean woman black man
- korean women like black men
yUUki Asked: How to tell my parents i want to be a singer at korea?
sincerely from the bottom of my heart i really want to become a singer at korea. i don't really bothered if i want to tell my parents about it, if only they are not really strict about their religions. I'm a muslim, and yes i look asian, since my mother is a chinese. a muslim, well, you know, my parents want me to cover all my hairs and not showing too much skin. well, it's a rule, for female muslim to do that. but it's not specific for all women need to use scarf or 'tudung' (its something a muslim women to cover their hairs). but my parents keep on mad at me whenever i asked if i can go out without using tudung. they keep saying that its a sin. yeah i know. but never did it was told for a women duty. it was a must. and look my friends aren't using it and i'm so jealous. singing is also, a sin.. just a very small. and this was a thing that kept bothering me that i'm not even dared to ask them. even on my social network, i didn't use tudung.. my parents, know it for a long time ago. and now they are just, nag little bit. but, i thought, i really do want to sing. i don't have the power to leave my family and go to korea myself, right now, i'm still young. i study this and that, trying to find out solution on what i want to fix my singing and everything. but at the same time, i dont want to disappoint my parents. i mean, they would be, after i tell them, at least, they would know, a daughter wanted to achieve her dream. and all i want, is too convince them, have them understand, that i really love it so much. i want them to see, once i did it on a stage, i want them to watch me, how proud of them could be.
btw, if you wonder how i looked, don't believe i'm asian or not, look at my fb http://www.facebook.com/anci3l
To Anyone Asked: Beauty in korea…………….is?
For women, I know that they like big eye, but what kind of shape? Like white people shape eyes? indian shaped eyes? mexican shaped eyes? ( NOT GENERALIZING! I KNOW EVERYONE LOOKS DIFFERENT REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY!)
Also, is it a good thing or bad thing if your curvy? (like still skinny bt e/ a but/chest)
And how tall?
And is the standard like scary pale of regular pale? cuz i've een in some artical/dramas that tan skin is good.
also whats an x-line, s-line, V-line?
Also, how would like a mexican, or european or middle eastern or african person be treated? ( not meant to offend anyone just out of curiosity, and wanting to gain knowledge before moving there.)
Jennifer Asked: How Do I Hide The Grossness on My Face for Cosplay?
I love to cosplay, but because my skin is tan due to moving to Texas from Korea, sometimes it doesn't look right. Not only that, I get flaws on my face whenever I eat meat or if I sweat. Of course, I eat meat frequently and I sweat a lot from working out. I get a lot of pimples, scabs, blackheads, whiteheads, stuff I don't even know what it's called, I get then all. The thing is, I don't have any problems with cosmetics, but due to oily/dry skin, I have shiny spots on my face with dry flakes of skin. Whenever I put foundation on, the shiny spots get more visual and red looking, and the flakes look more worse than it was before the makeup. I've tried the powder and using both, but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to. Are there any tips out there for makeup? (I don't mind if it's caking it on, as long as it doesn't look like it…)
Domo Asked: Can i audition for namoo actors in south korea?
i'm not korean but i maybe will get the south korea citizenship(not yet live there to 5 years.well,i'm chinese(big eyes,but no straight nose,small lips),pale skin(have been take care of my skin everyday),height is 167cm(5ft5)weight is 48kg(105pounds),have a long straight brown hair..but my only talent is belly dance : (,but i have follow alot of acting class,i always learning korean to even speak their dialect,well,i did't really look like a chinese,i mean i'm chinese but just my eyes wasn't look like any chinese because i follow my mom(not chinese) eyes(which is big eyes)so i was just wondering if i can audition for acting?..or should i just give up?.. : (
Ps=i have been modeling for alot of catalog.
Asked: [More] SM Global Auditions 2012 Questions?
I asked some questions about this a few weeks ago, but I left out a few that I just thought of now.
First, a little background info of myself. xD
- 17 [well, in Korea anyways, because of the age system there]
- Not Asian [I don't have a huge shot, but I'm auditioning anyways. xD]
- I don't think I'm super gorgeous, but I don't feel like I'm that ugly either
- Pretty Skinny and lightweight for my age
- Kind of short [5"1 at least]
- I know Jazz, Ballet and Tap Dance [took classes when I was younger]
- I'm kind of flexible [not as flexible anymore, but yeah, lol]
1. For the application… I heard that you have to send in an email to them saying which audition you're going to, otherwise they won't let you in or something. How would you send it? Like, is there a form to fill out on the site?
2. In the application (that I was talking about in #1), what kind of pictures can you send? Will camera picture attachments be ok? [Just making sure; don't wanna make a mistake].
3. When would it be too late to send the application? [I still have to talk to my mom about this, and idk if she'll let me audition].
4. What do you have to bring to the audition? [Besides the CD they ask you to bring for the Dancing part - well, I heard that you're supposed to anyways].
5. How does the Audition process go? [I think I have an idea, but I wanna make sure I'm right. xD]
6. Is it ok to wear makeup? [When I wear eyeliner, my eyes are Doll-like, kind of like ulzzangs].
I think that's it for now. xD Thank you. ^^
icystar100 Asked: SM ENTERTAINMENT QUESTIONS!?
okay so I really want to audition because I feel like I can see myself getting in for some reason (though of course everyone who auditions will probably feel that way) and I dunno, I kinda wanted some reassurance about the likelyhood of getting in… I know, I should be more confident but this is something I've never thought about doing until now.
1. I'm chinese and born in UK so I am fluent in both cantonese and english. This should be an advantage, right? Cause even though I cant speak korean, they'll teach it to me like with Henry, Amber and Victoria?
2. I'm 16 and doing my GCSEs this year and I plan to send them my videos in February after mocks and the lunar new year (lol at my planning). I know the whole thing about going to Kent school etc but does anyone know if its a good school academic wise? cause I go to a pretty good school already and my parents wouldnt allow me to go to one that wasnt of top standard… I just want reassurance that the education will be good
3. I've played the violin since I was 7ish but I'm so hysterically bad at it. think complete opposite of Henry. I feel like I should mention it in my application but I'm not going to show a video of me playing so is it worth while?
4. I've done ballet since I was 7ish aswell and I was good enough to be considered for the royal ballet school except again, I cant video myself doing ballet so should I tell them on the application about it?
5. I used to swim A LOT. I trained up to 14 times a week previously cause I was aiming for the olympics so I know what hard training can be like. Should I mention this?
6. I was scouted as a model whilst in Singapore and I've left all my contact details with the company there. I havent yet created a portfolio though and so I havent done any actual jobs. Worth mentioning for those extra brownie points?
7. I dont understand why I was scouted though because I have really bad skin. Well not full blown acne but I still get spots. In the photos I send, should I wear makeup to cover them up? cause then they'll understand the model bit but if I go to Korea for a human audition, theres nowhere to hide… Won't they accept me and then just make me get chemical peels or smth painful like that to get rid of it all?
8. I dont have double eyelids but I have those eyebags that are considered very pretty in Korea. Also, my eyes are pretty big already… say amber size? (lol wtf) and I dont have a high nose bridge. think they'll accept me and make me get surgery? I personally wouldnt mind having it if it meant I'd def debut (and they pay for it ofc ;D)
9. voice wise: I realised that their rappers can all just speak english at a relatively fast speed but its not like full blown eminem style. Its pretty easy for me to rap at eminems speed anyway so should I send a video of that aswell as me singing in english (I'm not attempting korean lol)?
10. must I send a video of me dancing? I would do it for ballet but I reckon they'd just be like wtf. I also did chinese and irish dance but isnt it a little bit meh? lol i dunno. maybe i should show it anyhow? I can freestyle dance which will be handy in this rhythm test they do but I cant choreograph for toffee…
11. I feel like if I get in as a trainee, I will make myself definetely debut because I would have given up my aspiration of being a doctor and going to oxbridge for this so if this fails, my life fails. However, just so I know, whats the likelyhood of being kicked out…?
12. also, do you think I should enter by email, mail or get my friend to recommend me? or even all 3?
thank you so so much to anyone who replies xx
Sai XI Asked: What are the chances of me moving to Korea and making it into the K-pop industry?
I live in Canada…..and I think that my parents would never allow me to move to Korea when I'm older. Right now I am well on my way on being able to read and write in Hangul, I also plan on learning to speak the language as I would have to. Personally I don't think I have a bad face, I don't use makeup except for dance recitals.
Would I be multi-talented? I don't want to be arrogant but i guess I would have to list my talents:
- I dance, hip hop, tap, and musical theater
- I play the piano, cello, and violin
- I can act fine but I'd have to practice
- I can pick things up pretty fast as I am pretty good in academics but I don't think that really matters
Also my voice, as I am growing, it cracks….so I'll have to wait. But i have practiced singing and I think I have a good tone and I'd also like to rap. I am thinking of taking vocal lessons, though it'd be in English and I want to sing in Korean, would the it be worth it? I'm practicing in Korean songs even though I can't really understand and will wait a bit till I can manage the raps.
Should I also tell what I look like?
- dark brown medium-sized eyes
- black straight hair to around my waist
- bangs that half in the middle and swoop to the side
- pretty small and slim middle
- long skinny fingers
- big lips and kind of a square-ish face/head
I am half Filipino and half Chinese. No relatives in Korea. My mom wants me to be something like a doctor or lawyer studying at a university. I guess I could chose a university in Korea if that would work. I don't know if this is some dream of mine, because this is the first time I've ever actually wanted to be something. I didn't want to be anything when I was kid since my mom always said that I was going to be a doctor, so I was kind of like, ok imma gonna be a doctor. I was a realistic kid and didn't even think about being a princess, ballerina or anything like that. It was only until grade 4 I realized that there was no way I wanted to be a doctor. So until now, my future was kind of misty for me, I always thought I'd be a neet or traveler or a hermit.
If I decided that this is what I wanted to do what would be my chances be of making it into a company as a trainee in Korea? (Just so you know, i want to be in a small K-pop group, not too big but also not a solo career) and also implying that I would be practicing for it.